|Brawl Super-Star Legends|
Platform Fighting, Action
Brawl Super-Star Legends is a video game idea by LeeHatake93. It would be a crossover of characters from his original comic ideas, which would also be made into video games. It will also include third-party guests.
Warriors spanning several worlds are brought together by a mysterious force. Soon, they begin to meet each other and go about regular activities such as an upcoming fighting tournament taking place in another universe. Unknown the warriors, however, the same force that brought them together is slowly destroying their worlds, and adding their abilities to his own.
In Brawl Super-Star Legends, up to four players fight on screen using characters from LeeHatake's original series. Stages in the game are inspired by two different series for each stage. The stages will interact with the player by changing the landscape or posing a threat. Items will spawn on stages for the characters to use, and the combat is similar PlayStation All-Stars, in which certain Supers will result in instant KO's. However, there is also a damage meter similar to Super Smash Bros, in which high knockback damage can also result in a KO.
The game would have a rival system similar to All-Stars, however the rivals would interact within a storyline, as opposed to a ladder arcade. Each character has a Minion that appears as a cheerleader in their intros, outros, and during successful KO's. Unlike All-Stars, the Minions can be assigned to any character, regardless of whether they are controlled by AI or players.
The rival battles are also vastly different from All-Stars, in that they are epic, quick-time event sequenced fights that bring a new battle style exclusive to the rival fights, in the vein of the boss battles from the Ultimate Ninja Storm series. They are each composed of an introduction rival scene, followed by a battle, quick-time events, another cutscene, another quick-time event, and another cutscene that continues the storyline.
The launch roster is complete.
|Allen Stark||Neutral||Hero's Retribution||Jessie||Lee Hatake|
|Avatar||Neutral||Avatar City||Dog||Daisuke Jikoku|
|Battle Legend||Neutral||OC Arena||The Boss||BOND|
|Bob the Alien||Neutral||Agent 0049||Steve Droid||Ray Jackson|
|Brick Rogers||Hero||Block-Stars Studio||Minnie Figure||James Draiman|
|Daisuke Jikoku||Neutral||Legend Games||Ayame Tenrai||Avatar|
|Goop||Hero||Goop's World||King Grex||Satsujin|
|Ian Powers||Neutral||Legend Games||Avatar Powers||Sonten Drone|
|Jack Longhorn||Hero||Agent 0049||Chief Percy||Sara Walker|
|James Draiman||Criminal||Notoriety||The Tank||Brick Rogers|
|Lee Hatake||Hero||Brawl Legends||Rayne||Allen Stark|
|Nero Crescent||Neutral||Brawl Legends||Hirudo||Raizo|
|Raizo||Neutral||Elders' Legacy||Elder Mage||Nero Crescent|
|Ray Jackson||Neutral||Thrill of the Hunt||Rex||Bob the Alien|
|Sara Walker||Neutral||Blood Prophecy||Chuck||Jack Longhorn|
|Siren||Evil||Blood Prophecy||Pandora||Stabbo the Clown|
|Sonten Drone||Neutral||LegendGames Entertainment||GSP-VDS||Ian Powers|
|Stabbo the Clown||Evil||Stabbo's Clubhouse||Colonel Cutthroat||Siren|
The stage list is still incomplete.
|Stage||Primary Representation||Secondary Representation|
|Arcadia||Legend Games||Brawl Super-Star Legends|
|Dojo||Brawl Legends||Avatar City|
|Film Studio||Block-Stars Studio||Agent 0049|
Thrill of the Hunt
|Helsing Manor||Blood Prophecy||Agent 0049|
|Jungle||Thrill of the Hunt||Elders' Legacy|
|Lynch City||Hero's Retribution||OC Arena|
|Realm of Malfestation||B.O.N.D.||Brawl Legends|
|Temple of Azrael||Elders' Legacy||Blood Prophecy|
|The Airport||Notoriety||Thrill of the Hunt|
|The Clubhouse||Stabbo's Clubhouse||Goop's World|
|Universal Tournament Colosseum||OC Arena||Brawl Super-Star Legends|
|Viper's HQ||Agent 0049||Hero's Retribution|
|Azrael's Stone||Elders' Legacy||Power-Up||A sacred stone belonging to the Dragon Deity, Azrael. Allows the user to breathe fire.|
|Beast's Curse||Blood Prophecy||Transform||A vial of a red substance. Turns the user into a werewolf for a brief time, increasing their strength and knockback resistance.|
|Controller||Legend Games||Special||Allows the user to "cheat" utilizing a few features such as instantly gaining access to their Level 3 Super, draining the other characters' super meters, choosing the next item that will spawn in battle, or result in the death of all characters in the battle (a "cheating penalty"). This is the rarest item in the game, save for the Potara Rings.|
|Explosive Tag||Brawl Legends||Weapon||A paper tag with a special seal. It will explode after being thrown and can be attached to characters.|
|Laser Brace Mark IV||Agent 0049||Weapon||A wrist brace that will shoot lasers. It can be charged to fire a large beam.|
|Potara Ring(s)||B.O.N.D||Special||A rare item exclusive to Team Matches. Whenever a Potara Ring is picked up by a character, it is added to a special "inventory" slot next to the HUD. Whenever all members of a Team (usually in 2v2 matches) collect one, they are given an option to fuse, which combines them into a single character controlled by the leader of the team. The new character has a combination of both characters' movesets, and can de-fuse at any time during the 10 second period the characters stay merged.|
|Transem Ray||Agent 0049||Transform||A remote appears on stage. When a character picks it up, a large beam is fired across the stage, switching the genders of all characters. Male characters gain speed, but lose power in their attacks. Female characters lose speed, but gain power in their attacks. The effects last about 12 seconds. The characters' names also change temporarily.|
|Warrior Scroll||Super-Star Legends||Summoning||A scroll that, when activated, will call a random character that assists the user in battle.|
|Wiggles||Goop's World||Companion||A robot that,upon being summoned, will follow his summoner for about 10 seconds and rocket-punch anyone nearby, while telling Wiggles jokes.|
Each character would have three alternate costumes. They also recieve gender swap names whenever the Transem Ray item is used.
|Allen Stark||Prologue Allen|
Mack and Baxter
|Bob the Alien||Species 2|
|Bonnie the Alien|
Marco the Elder
|Ian Powers||Motion Capture|
Final Boss Costume
|Jack Longhorn||Human Costume|
|James Draiman||The Skullbreaker|
The Saint Outfit
|Lee Hatake||Awakened Lee|
|Nero Crescent||Training Armor|
|Ray Jackson||Park Ranger|
|Sara Walker||Fighter Sara|
|Sonten Drone||Model X|
|Stabbo the Clown||Candy Jester|
|Character||Level 1 Super||Level 2 Super||Level 3 Super|
|Allen Stark||Red Light, Lights Out!||Vehicular Manslaughter||Super Charged!|
|Avatar||Random Attack!||Delete, DELETE!||No Escape!|
|Battle Legend||Death Stance||Mastery of Every Art||The Ultimate Finish|
|Bob the Alien||Probing Time!||Mind-Control Ray||Mecha-Steve Mk. IV|
|BOND||Rasen-Shogun||Slingshot Getsugameha||Universal Bijuudama|
|Brick Rogers||Space Sword||Return of the Fallen Hero||Horrorflicks VII|
|Daisuke Jikoku||Temporal Burst||Reversing the Clocks||Awakening of Epoch|
|Goop||Bing Scope||Feeding Time||Beast Goop Awakens!|
|Ian Powers||Vehicle Spawn||Anti-Gravity||Lag City|
|Jack Longhorn||Item A-1||Annihilator Blaster||The Ultima Beam|
|James Draiman||Band of Crime||Remote Mines||Your Last Concert|
|Lee Hatake||Chaotic Spirit||Bring the Rain||Soul Embrace|
|Nero Crescent||Ominous Slash||Super Jenova Cannon||Nexus Crash|
|Raizo||Finishing Blow||Infernal Vortex||Dragonheart Awakened|
|Ray Jackson||Get 'Em, Rex!||Raptor Frenzy||Bait for the T. Rex|
|Sara Walker||Heightened Sense||Ultraviolet Bomb||Blood Awakening|
|Satsujin||Fatal Blow||Breaking Ground||Oni's Wrath|
|Siren||Smitten||The Swarm||Your Worst Fears|
|Sonten Drone||Disc Read Error||Multiplayer Madness!||Game Over!|
|Stabbo the Clown||A Shocking Surprise||Inflate-A-Clown||Stay Tuned, Kiddies!|
|Wraith||Another Reaping||Rising Souls||Army of the Dead|
Just like in All-Stars, the default Minions are not the only ones in this game. More to be added later.
|Akari Inoue||Brawl Legends|
|Caleb Stark||Hero's Retribution|
|Count Alucard||Agent 0049|
|Jon Kurosaki||Brawl Legends|
|Rig Hyuga||Brawl Legends|
|Sharkiro Ramirez||Agent 0049|
|Victor von Viper||Agent 0049|
- Notoriety is named after a fictional film in Hero's Retribution. However, the plots vary.
- James Draiman is the only character who doesn't have any special powers, instead being a metal singer turned to crime.
- OC Arena is the only series that began as a video game idea, although Elders' Legacy and Hero's Retribution have a video game spin-off.
- Brawl Legends is also the first comic idea that recieves a reboot through video game form.
- Avatar is the first DLC character to be added. He/she would, of course, be free DLC.
- The Avatar is also the only character with a custom appearance, gender, and voice. He/she is also the only character that does not recieve a name change when affected by the Transem Ray.
- Haze bears slight resemblance to Dante from the classic Devil May Cry series. However, his powers are entirely different.
- Ian Powers and Sonten Drone both have movesets related to video games.
- Ray Jackson is the first human character who is not Caucasian.
- Ian Powers is the second, as he is of a Hispanic descent.
- This may actually be debatable as Lee Hatake, Nero Crescent, and BOND are all Japanese even though they appear caucasian.
- Stabbo the Clown is the first character who makes his debut in Brawl Super-Star Legends, created by Goopking, the CEO of Toshiko Games.
- He is also the first character who is jointly owned by Toshiko Games and LegendGames Entertainment.
- Brick Rogers is the second original character, based off of LEGO characters.
- Despite being original to this brawler, Stabbo and Brick recieve names for their universes.
- Siren is the only character with two personalities: Seductive and Serious.
- Her hair and eyes also change color when she switches personality: Seductive has bright blue eyes and purple hair. Serious has crimson eyes and blood red hair.
- Wraith is the only villain whose name does not begin with the letter "S".
- BOND is the only original character who was created from existing characters. However, his moveset is unique.
- He is also the only character that is unable to use the Potara Rings item, due to the fact that he is already a fusion.
- Raizo of Elders' Legacy shares the same first name as Lee Hatake's great-grandfather, Raizo Uchiha. However, their names are pronounced differently.
- Raizo is not playable in the Elders' Legacy video game, but is the ancestor of the protagonist. He bears the nickname "Dragonheart" in the series' folk legends.
- Allen Stark's original name was Alan Stone, but was changed to avoid being confused with Aaron Stone, an unrelated character from a tv series of the same title.
- Satsujin's name is Japanese for "murder".
- He also makes his debut appearance as the main villain from LeeHatake's fangame, Shonen Jump Trilogy, even though his home series is OC Arena